Located at a sought-after site at the Southwest end of Hanoi, covering a total land area of 120,945m2, Royal City is a great urban complex of intelligent connections between functional and public facilities, and is designed to eco-architecture standards with a large green coverage of about 70,000m2, providing a clean, natural and tranquil ambience right in the heart of the city.
With the idea of a “green – smart” living, Royal City luxury apartments bring their inhabitants the perfection through ultimate facilities in such an architectural space of luxury, contemporary classic style, and a wide green coverage.
The facilities here are the best of art and technology. Royal City’s apartment owners will live in the highest level of security and automation thanks to the state-of-the-art security system (camera doorbells, electrical lock bolts, camera gates, electronic chips….) and US-standard fire control and prevention system etc.
Royal City brings you more than just a shopping center. With a total area of more than 200,000m2, consisting of 3 underground floors and 2 aboveground floors, this Shopping Mall will be a busy and bustling center where international great brand names will converge, meeting all shopping requirements of Hanoi’s citizens and tourists. In addition, a supermarket of more than 6,000m2, offering a wide variety of goods and fresh food will be an ideal place for housewives to do the shopping.
With desire to make Royal City an absolutely ideal place, the developer is establishing a perfect self-contained system of facilities and services, including:
• The first Indoor Water Park in Vietnam, measuring a total area of over 6,000m2, where you will be able to enjoy the tropical atmosphere throughout the year;
• A Skating Rink, where everyone can experience the thrill of ice skating for the first time in Vietnam.
• The biggest and modern Gym & Spa in Vietnam available with sauna; all year operating children- VIP- sport swimming pool chain with water temperature adjustment system;
• An Indoor Recreation Complex of approximately 30,000m2 with a lot of extreme games, computer games, bowling, Kids’ Garden etc.;
• The most modern Cineplex in Vietnam with tens of ultra-modern projection rooms, providing international-standard 3D & 4D cinemas
• A Food Village consisting of 60 restaurants, where you can explore the different cuisines from all parts Vietnam and the world;
• The largest underground parking area in Vietnam of more than 300,000m2 with a modern and intelligent access control system.
Royal City will provide ideal conditions for the development of future generations by delivering a complete international education system including a kindergarten, a primary school and a secondary school.
The Project had its construction commenced early 2010 and its foundation is scheduled to be completed by early September 2010. The whole construction is expected to be completed and brought into use by end of 2013.